Climate of Athens, Greece Average Weather
- Athens, greece, 38°0'N, 23°42'E, 28 m (92 ft)
- Athens has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Athens is close to the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 17.6 degrees Celsius (63.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 376.2 mm (14.8 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2756 hours.
- If Athens were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: