| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in April is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with some rain. A paltry 28.2mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates during on average 9 days.
- The skies in Athens are a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:23 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:08.
- There are approximately 5:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Athens, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: