| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in August is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with infrequent rain. An airy 4.6mm (0.2in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Athens is beaming having on average a dazzling 11:32 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 1:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86% of daylight hours and cloudy 14% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Athens, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: