| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in December is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with rain once in a while. Only 66.6mm (2.6in) of water is discharged during an average of 15 days.
- In December the blue above Athens is somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:50 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:34.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Athens, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: