| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in February is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 48.3mm (1.9in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Athens is slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:42 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:43.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Athens, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: