| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 4.2mm (0.2in) of liquid falls across an average of 2 days.
- In July the heavens above Athens are beaming having on average a beaming 11:54 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:29.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83% of daylight hours and cloudy 17% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Athens, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: