| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in June is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with seldom any rain. A feeble 9.7mm (0.4in) of water is released during an average of 4 days.
- In June the skies in Athens are very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:23 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
- There are approximately 4:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Athens, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: