| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in March is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 42.6mm (1.7in) of fluid is dropped during on average 11 days.
- The skies in Athens are fair with an average of a moderate 5:46 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Athens, Greece
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: