| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in November is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 50.6mm (2in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- The skies in Athens are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:38 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 5:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Athens, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: