| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Athens in October is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 47.7mm (1.9in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 8 days.
- In October the blue above Athens is fine with on average a detectable 6:44 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 4:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Athens, Greece
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens: